JFF X JAPAN AIRLINES Win a Trip to Japan!
Missing Japan? Are you already dreaming of your next trip there? To celebrate JFF 2021, we’re partnering with Japan Airlines to help you make those dreams a reality! All you have to do is enjoy a film at JFF 2021 and complete the post-film survey for the chance to win one of three pairs of return flights to Japan for you and a friend with Japan Airlines.
How to Enter
To enter, all you have to do is watch at least one film at JFF 2021 and complete the post-film survey accessible via QR codes at the cinema venue. And if you forgot to scan or have watched a JFF Online film, no need to worry! Links to the surveys are also down below.
You can enter the giveaway once per film screening that you have attended (both in cinemas and through JFF Online), so watch multiple films to increase your chances of winning!
If you haven’t already, check out the JFF 2021 program to see which films are screening online or in theatres near you.
Winners of the giveaway will be announced in February 2022
If you’ve seen a JFF 2021 film in the following cities or online but haven’t had a chance to complete the survey, please click on the link below and enter into the draw for your chance to win:
The Japanese Film Festival, Sydney x Japan Airlines “Win a trip to Japan!” Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The survey entry will begin at 12:00pm midday (AEST) 28 Oct 2021 and end 12:00am midnight (AEST) 7 Dec 2021. Final date may be subject to change.
- Audiences must complete and submit the survey form within the timeframe to be eligible for the prize.
- JFF survey will be accessible via QR codes at the cinema venue and JFF competition webpage.
- Audiences may only enter the giveaway once per film screening that they have attended by inputting their Booking Number into the survey form. For all JFF Online audiences please input your login email address instead.
- With each entry, audiences will have a chance to win a pair of return flights to Japan.
- A total of 3 pairs of return flights to Japan will be available to JFF audiences to win.
- Winners of the giveaway will be announced in February 2022.
- Prize winners must be aged 18 or over and be residents of Australia.
CONDITIONS FOR USE OF AIRTICKETS
- Economy return air tickets are valid for departure on Japan Airlines flights from Sydney or Melbourne to Tokyo return.
- JAL tickets are valid from 1 April 2022 – 31 March 2023. This period may be subject to change due to COVID-19 restrictions on international travel. Maximum stay in Japan is 3 months. Your outbound flight must depart from Sydney or Melbourne on/before 31 March 2023.
- The Japan Foundation, Sydney staff and all affiliated staff are prohibited to enter the giveaway.
- Flights are non-redeemable for cash.
- Tickets redeemed under this prize are only valid on Japan Airlines operated flights.
- Tickets are non-transferable (i.e. no name changes allowed after ticketing).
- Seats may not be available for prize-winners even if seats are still on sale to commercial customers.
- All bookings need to be made at least 7 days prior to travel.
- Tickets cannot be upgraded and are not valid to earn points or status credits.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you and your travel companion have the requisite visas, vaccinations, valid documentation (including but not limited to valid passports and visas) which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at the destination. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirement of those authorities will be your sole responsibility.
- You are responsible for all other ancillary costs. Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against the additional costs in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- This promotion is run by The Japan Foundation, Sydney, Level 4, Central Park, 28 Broadway, Chippendale NSW 2008 ph (02) 8239 0055. All inquiries regarding the promotion should be emailed to japanesefilmfestival[at]jpf.org.au