Keen to find out more about Kyary Pamyu Pamyubefore her concert this weekend? JFF e-newsletter subscribers had the chance to ask her a question ahead of her concert in Sydney (24 June) and Melbourne (25 June), here are the answers to the Top 5 Q’s and Kyary’s answers!For concert tickets and information click here.
1. Out of all of your music videos, which one was the most fun to film?
I love all my songs, and it’s really hard to pick just one. However, if I had to, I would pick ‘Fashion Monster’. Many of my songs before ‘Fashion Monster’ were quite girly, I would say. You know, in a cotton-candy cutie sort of way. I think I changed my image with ‘Fashion Monster’, the change I love – very rock, and a very cool music video. The coloring I used for the music video is black and white, which felt very cool to me!
2. Would you prefer to fight one horse sized duck or 100 duck sized horses?
It’s a tough one! I would choose one big duck. 100 small horses are just too many to fight.
3. If you could only wear one outfit for the rest of your life, which outfit would you choose and why?
I would choose a pink outfit. I love pink!
4. If you could appear in any anime, what anime would it be and why?
I love “Crayon Shin-chan”. I once appeared as myself on the cartoon TV show, and my song was the theme song. I have all the comic books!
5. I have no fashion sense. What advice do you have for fashion beginners?
Put on whatever you fancy, and be proud, don’t be afraid!
All images are from giphy.com
Sign up For Updates
Be the first to hear about the latest J-Film news, JFF updates and giveaways!